Amazon Price Alert function.
AMan now has a feature to prevent Amazon Price
Alert from deactivating listings. It allows sending up Minimum and Maximum
prices (based on configured Min/Max prices or current price) to Amazon. Please
note that use of this function does NOT
affect repricing in AMan or the use of global or per list Min/Max prices.
- Configure the AMan Amazon Price Monitor using
Configure->MWS and Pricing Settings->Amazon Price Alert Options. Please make
sure that you check the ‘Upload Amazon Price Alert Minimums/Maximums with
Inventory Uploads’ to activate this feature.
- Fix any pricing errors you may have on Amazon by
logging onto your Seller Central account and clicking on Inventory ->Manage
Inventory and click on Fix Price Alerts (or Price Alerts) if visible. This
will display listings deactivated by Amazon due to pricing errors. You
should enter a Min/Max that lower and higher than your current price
respectively and then relist the item. If this is not done, the items will
not appear in an open listing report.
- If you had to fix any Price Alerts, wait at least 20
minutes to allow the relisting to propagate through the Amazon servers.
- Generate and import an Open Listings Report using
Amazon Reports->Generate Open Listings Report.
- Once configured, click on Inventory
Management->Prepare Active for Pricing.
- Once Pending Uploads is displayed, Select All Rows.
- Click on Upload to Amazon->Upload Prices Only (not
Price Changes Only or any other upload).
- Allow to complete and verify the upload using the View
- The Amazon Min/Max prices may be viewed using your
Seller Central account->Inventory->Manage Inventory making sure that you
have configured that the Min/Max prices columns are visible. Please note
that if you are using the Amazon Manage Inventory Beta, then these columns
are currently not available.
- All future uploads done using AMan (including
automatic repricing) will recalculate the Amazon Min/Max prices based on
your configuration of the feature (assuming that the option is kept on).
inventory added using your Seller Central account will need to have their
Amazon min/max values sent using the procedure above.
- Any additions/changes made to your Amazon inventory
will have Amazon min/max values automatically sent when using uploads such
as Upload New/Modified (as opposed to List on Amazon)
- This feature does not alter the AMan Min/Max
(MinPrice, MaxPrice) values in AMan and will not affect how AMan prices your