SpaceWare Inc. (SpaceWare) hereby gives you a non-exclusive license
to use the software USPS Tools (the Software).
A license is granted to use the Software without charge, i.e. the
Software is free.
- use the Software on multiple computers.
- copy the Software, provided any copy contains all of the original
Software's proprietary notices.
You may not:
- permit other individuals to use the Software except under the
terms listed above;
- modify, translate, reverse engineer, decompile, disassemble
(except to the extent applicable laws specifically prohibit such restriction),
- create derivative works based on the Software;
- copy the Software (except as specified above);
- rent, lease, transfer or otherwise transfer rights to the
- remove any proprietary notices or labels on the Software.
The license will terminate automatically if you fail to comply with
the limitations described above. On termination, you must destroy all copies of
the Software and Documentation.
DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTY
The Software is provided on an AS IS basis, without warranty of any
kind, including without limitation the warranties of merchantability, fitness
for a particular purpose and non-infringement.
The entire risk as to the quality and performance of the Software
is borne by you.
Should the Software prove defective, you and not SpaceWare assume
the entire cost of any service and repair.
SpaceWare IS NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, SPECIAL,
INCIDENTAL, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES OF ANY CHARACTER INCLUDING, WITHOUT
LIMITATION, DAMAGES FOR LOSS OF GOODWILL, WORK STOPPAGE, COMPUTER FAILURE OR
MALFUNCTION, OR ANY AND ALL OTHER COMMERCIAL DAMAGES OR LOSSES.
Title, ownership rights and intellectual property rights in and to
the Software shall remain in SpaceWare. The Software is protected by
international copyright treaties.